Call For Papers
Thank you for attending ISOEN 2019!
ISOEN 2019 Call for Papers
The International Symposium on Olfaction and Electronic Nose (ISOEN) is the world’s premiere technical conference in artificial chemoreception (olfaction and taste). ISOEN 2019 provides a forum for scientists, engineers and practitioners to share their latest findings, innovations and products in the area of artificial chemoreception.
Topics of Interest
ISOEN emphasizes interdisciplinary approaches addressing all aspects of odor and taste measurement, from basic theory to applications. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Odor sampling: headspace analysis, dynamic sampling, pre-concentration and storage
- Chemical sensors: gas, biosensors, ion-selective, optical
- Sensor systems: electronic noses, electronic tongues, micro-spectrometers
- Data analysis: signal processing, pattern recognition, chemometrics
- Industrial applications: quality control, food safety, medical diagnostics, environmental monitoring
- Odor generation: olfactometry, olfactory displays
- Bio-engineering: cell-based olfactory sensors, bio-inspired algorithms